Verifiable Claims Telecon
Minutes for 2017-02-07
- Action Items
- Manu Sporny
- Jonathan Holt
- Jonathan Holt, Dan Burnett, Matt Stone, Manu Sporny, Nate Otto, Joe Andrieu, Adam Lake, Adam Migus, Dave Longley, David I. Lehn, Matthew Larson, Richard Varn, Colleen Kennedy, David Ezell
- Audio Log
Jonathan Holt is scribing.
Topic: Agenda Review and Introductions
Topic: Status of Verifiable Claims WG Creation
Topic: Status of Face to Face in March
Date for f2F is march 21st
This is for Chicago assoc with web payments meeting
ACTION: Matt send email regarding face-to-face opportunities in next 2-3 days.
Topic: Action Item Review
ACTION: Nate Otto will take Data Model issue #9 and #6.
ACTION: Manu to assign new team members to vc-data-model for issue processing.
ACTION: Dan Burnett to send out presentation about submitting Pull Requests.
Topic: Discuss work on requirements gathering
ACTION: Dan Burnett to discuss Google Doc with Manu.
Topic: Use Case Issue 18: Holder Terminology
RESOLUTION: Do not close yet Issue 18 yet.