Credentials CG Telecon
Minutes for 2018-07-24
- Agenda Review
- Announcements & Reminders
- Progress on Current Action Items
- Work Items
- Amira Use Case
- Action Items
- update work items with links to final artifacts
- Christopher Allen, Kim Hamilton Duffy, Joe Andrieu
- Lionel Wolberger
- Lionel Wolberger, Heather Vescent, Mike Lodder, Ryan Grant, Ganesh Annan, Andrew Hughes, Christopher Allen, Dan Burnett, Richard A. Kraaijenhagen, Kulpreet Singh, Jeff Orgel, Kim Hamilton Duffy, Dave Longley, Manu Sporny, Chris Boscolo, Joe Andrieu, Jarlath O'Carroll, Moses Ma
- Audio Log
Lionel Wolberger is scribing.
Hello all. Wolf McNally, via invite by Christopher Allen
Topic: Agenda Review
Agenda: Main focus today the Amria.pdf document
Chris said, there are a wide variety of guests present
Topic: Announcements & Reminders
Opening at 10 AM Pacific with a quick introduction to the WoT, SSI, principles and high level intro
A number of companies will do deeper dives throughout the call
Joe said, next week decentralized web summit in San Francisco
Chris- Markus had a panel accepted at that meeting. Decentralized identity panel.
Chris- there will be updates on IPFS, and a wide variety of information on decentralized internet
Joe - August 29–31 Kulttuuritalo, Helsinki, Finland
RWoT will be 26-28 September 2018
TPAC and IIW are the same week in October
Joe urges people to attend the TPAC, and win over W3C people
Richard- invite only? Please elaborate.
Topic: Progress on Current Action Items
DID Primer, it is now a valid document.
Topic: Work Items
ACTION: update work items with links to final artifacts
TPAC is invite only??
Regarding TPAC: In general it is invite-only. There are ways to get in if you are in a community group.
Most working groups do object if people who have not agreed to the IP policy start speaking and contributing.
W3C is in general invite-only, and can be quite detail-oriented when it comes to inspecting your paperwork (which could take time to complete)
Yes, Chris, bring that grad student
We had Shannon as the editor
Is he still involved?
I will work Chris offline and push the paper forward.
ChrisA: There have been many changes due to the DID spec and resolvers
ChrisA: Outside VCs, in the DID spec itself, we do not have a context for DIDs, we do not have some schema stuff to refer to making it hard to validate
RyanG: Contract design is working in C++ code
<My audio just went silent>
Topic: Amira Use Case
ChrisA: Adding context.