VC API Task Force
Transcript for 2022-01-25
- Agenda Review
- Introductions, Relevant Community Updates
- Interoperability Testing Plan 2022
- Manu Sporny, Orie Steele, Markus Sabadello, Mike Varley, Mahmoud Alkhraishi
- Mike Prorock and juan_caballero_(spruce)
- Manu Sporny, Dmitri Zagidulin, Mike Prorock, Markus Sabadello, Kerri Lemoie, Rolson Quadras, Brian Richter, TallTed // Ted Thibodeau (he/him) (OpenLinkSw.com), Phil L (P1), Eric Schuh, Joe Andrieu, BrentZ, Juan Caballero, Phil (T3), Tobias Looker, Adrian Gropper, Andy Miller, Troy Ronda, Marty Reed
- Audio Log
Mike Prorock is scribing.
Topic: Agenda Review
Topic: Introductions, Relevant Community Updates
Brentz: moving ahead, tidying up draft charter, then will be moving forward once feedback is in
Topic: Interoperability Testing Plan 2022
<phil_(t3)> To what extent is the test suites used by the SVIP PlugFest code that can be used for at least credential interop testing?
<markus_sabadello> <-- We're going to work on a DID Resolution test suite in SVIP, but I don't think I can talk about it since I get kicked out of the meeting all the time..
<juan_caballero_(spruce)> vc TS: vcapi TS :: did TS: did-resol TS
@Markus - is that being done in junit?
Is there a format for that in ... postman
<manu> path... wasn't checking conformance w/ API itself
juan_caballero_(spruce) is scribing.
<mprorock> ... would be a real shame if we had a bunch of diff ways of showing capabilities
<mprorock> ... seems like matrix type testing shoudl be trivial with postman
<mprorock> ... then try to generate smae kind of output
<mprorock> ... if we can do that , then we can generate NxN style reports and include them as needed elsewhere such as in respec
<mprorock> ... not sure how we get to the fancy stuff, aside from collecting enough data
<mprorock> ... hearing that you (mesur) also want to get to a common format
<mprorock> ... and if we can do that we should be able to get to a common roll up
<mprorock> ... markus - are you interested for did resolution tests as well
<mprorock> ... Tobias - are you interested in that common output?