VC API Task Force
Transcript for 2022-05-24
- Announcements and Introductions
- Should this API define how to host revocation lists?
- Issuer API does not expose issuer identifiers and supported crypto suites
- Manu Sporny, Orie Steele, Markus Sabadello, Mike Varley, Mahmoud Alkhraishi
- Our Robot Overlords
- Manu Sporny, Markus Sabadello, Eric Schuh, Dmitri Zagidulin, Dave Longley, Logan Porter, Ananay, Kayode Ezike, Joe Andrieu, Justin Richer, Andy Miller, bengo
- Audio Log
Our Robot Overlords are scribing.
Topic: Announcements and Introductions
<ananay> Hi, sorry can not open mic rn, but Hi everyone, I just Joined W3c and will be in your care.
Topic: Should this API define how to host revocation lists?
Topic: Issuer API does not expose issuer identifiers and supported crypto suites
<dave_longley> publish a list of features (not a particular configuration)
<dave_longley> those features can be combined to create a valid configuration (issuer instance)
<andy_miller> No concerns. We have a discovery document which describes the supported features, endpoints, etc. The actual registration is formed using the information in the discovery doc.