Credentials CG Telecon
Minutes for 2019-04-02
- IP notes, call notes,
- Introductions & Reintroductions
- Announcements & Reminders
- Action Items
- DID Report out for AC Meeting
- Survey results
- Action Items
- add note to did method registry process about versioning method specs in a way that bubbles up to the registry
- Christopher Allen, Joe Andrieu, Kim Hamilton Duffy
- Lionel Wolberger
- Bohdan Andriyiv, Lionel Wolberger, Christopher Allen, Jeff Orgel, Joe Andrieu, Andrew Hughes, Heather Vescent, Amy Guy, Dmitri Zagidulin, Ted Thibodeau, Kim Hamilton Duffy, Ken Ebert, Jonathan Holt, Markus Sabadello, Nate Otto, Vaughan Emery, Drummond Reed, Brent Zundel, Manu Sporny, Dan Burnett, Richard Varn
- Audio Log
Topic: IP notes, call notes,
Lionel Wolberger is scribing.
Topic: Introductions & Reintroductions
Menlo Park, CA. Background in SW engineering and digital health.
Reintro: Kaliya Identity Woman, just back from India research on their National ID system
Focus on communicating these activities to other businesses
Topic: Announcements & Reminders
1300-1400 DID Spec Pacific, and DID resolution 1400-1500 Pacific
Book! Kaliya & Heather wrote Comprehensive Guide to Self-Sovereign Identity
Topic: Action Items
I will be sure to mention the book on the HL Identity WG
ACTION: add note to did method registry process about versioning method specs in a way that bubbles up to the registry
Topic: DID Report out for AC Meeting
Sound is garbled for me, you too? <<
(Internet elves got mad at us again)
(Crimson and clover)
Breaking up pretty bad
W3C goal: report out all the progress we are doing
.. We have the DID spec peeting this Thursday, that is great fast progress....
@Heathervescent I think the issue is with the call bridge so neither is better
Topic: Survey results
Origin: In December the chairs asked for feedback, so Heather offered to run this survey.
.. And it is difficult for someone like me to discern what is really going on
.. A missing "ten foot" POV
Karn: This section, to uncover roadblocks to participating and contributing to the on-going work.
Karn: More moderation to avoid personal pitches
@Burn agreed, let's banish JSON-LD ;)