VC API Task Force
Transcript for 2022-08-16
- Relevant Community Updates
- Status of Exchange Discovery PR
- How are client features requested in VPR?
- Background on OIDC4VCI
- How VPR requests client features
- Manu Sporny
- Our Robot Overlords
- Manu Sporny, Dave Longley, Joe Andrieu, Mike Varley, David Chadwick, Dmitri Zagidulin, Eric Schuh, Kerri Lemoie, TallTed // Ted Thibodeau (he/him) (OpenLinkSw.com), bengo
- Audio Log
Our Robot Overlords are scribing.
Topic: Relevant Community Updates
<kerri_lemoie> That's a better clarification. Thanks, Dmitri
Topic: Status of Exchange Discovery PR
Topic: How are client features requested in VPR?
Topic: Background on OIDC4VCI
<david_chadwick> In OIDC presentation, the RP is the client and the wallet is the OP/Authz server
<david_chadwick> In OIDC Issuance the wallet is the client and the issuer is the OP and Authz server/RS Server
<dmitriz> @dave ^
Topic: How VPR requests client features
<dave_longley> VPR can include multiple interact URLs, one with OIDC4VCI and one with VC-API
<mike_varley> unfortunately I will miss next week
<mike_varley> thanks all